• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Sprint worth it?

My wife and I have been with Sprint for a couple of years now, and while we've had no problems with Sprint we thought about switching over to AT&T for the iPhone like so many others. But, we looked at the price difference for both and were like geez all that for an iPhone? So we waited, and lo and behold our "Hero" arrived.

But really, I've never had any issues with Sprint or their service. In Fact I must say that at the place I go to, the way they work with the insurance on the phone is great. I'm notorious for either having an issue or just plain breaking my phones, and they've either fixed them or replaced them with absolutly no fuss whatsoever.

So, if I were to add up all the pro's and con's, I'd have to say I'm gonna be with Sprint for a bit longer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones