is that real or rumor ?

1. vanGoaL

vanGoaL Member

[​IMG]

in my opinian it is a rumor !

1- how its come big company like samsung will present only 2 devices in such event !! in adition the 2 devices related together !

2- Galaxy tab released 3 months ago how its come to design the next generation for this device in this short period for no reason specialy when the rumor said that the new tab will run android 2.3 not 3.0 lol !!

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

They have to, everyone else is releasing/has announced dual core tablets and phones, Samsung is possibly the biggest android manufacturer at the moment, I don't think they would be behind the curve, especially considering in the past they have arguably been in front of the curve.

If they don't, it will be a MASSIVE surprise to me.
  3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

You also have to consider verizon has already made changes for hardware to their version of the GT through Samsung to support LTE. It is all about what people are willing to pay to get updates done. Even with this presentation that doesn't mean a launch coming soon! It could simply say 4th quarter but so you know what is coming!
  4. Beards

Beards Well-Known Member

Trust me.... It's real. There most definitely will be a Galaxy Tab 2 coming at the show.
    Look to see it being branded as the Galaxy Tab P2000.
  5. Beaker491

Beaker491 Well-Known Member

Is it likely that the european SGT 2 will keep the phone function that SGT 1 has, via a bluetooth/wired headset?

Thanks

Ian
  6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

yes, more than likely they will have a 3g version, and a wifi version.
    Beaker491 likes this.