• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is the camera 3.0 or is it 3.2 MP?

Well I'm not going to argue about .2 mp. I was just curious. As I said, I'm pleased with the camera. I'll barely use the damn thing anyway. Ten years of having a cellphone with a camera and I still never remember it's there ha ha.But with all these options like pdf makers and barcode readers and picture recognition and photoshop type apps,I'm sure I'll be using it more!
And I'm still loving this phone!!

I bought a battery and charger for it at Metropcs yesterday. On sale, only paid $17.00 and change.
And I found the Modus 3500 bluetooth stereo headset last night for $37. A big savings from the $69.99 price on the Samsung site. This looks like a nice unit. Never tried Bluetooth before for music I'll post with my experiences.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones