• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the graphical chip on my x10i broken?

farazk86

Lurker
May 21, 2011
I see in gaming discussions and in ROM discussions that people say that Asphalt 6 runs a bit laggy on the x10i. Like its clear that people have played this game on the x10 with minor laag.

When I run Asphalt 6, lag is the least of my problems.

I would like to note that Asphalt 5 and Raging Thunder runs perfectly.

Here are the in game screenshots from Asphalt 6 on my phone. Are these normal?

BsDqi.png

EwZah.png

cIxsy.png

That looks like a compatibility issue, rather than a faulty graphics chip. If the GPU really was defective, it would probably affect Asphalt5, Raging Thunder and other graphics intensive games as well.

The devs can't test their games and apps on every Android of course, there's just too many. Suggest that you submit a bug-report to Gameloft, and if other X10 owners have the same problem, they should fix it. If others have Asphalt6 running OK with no colour issues, it could be something to do with what version of Android their running.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones