Is the Hero good?

Last Updated:

1. AndroidEd

AndroidEd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to get it, I actually went through iPhones, Nokia N97s, and whole load of phones, and didn't like anyone until the hero. I want to know, out of all of your experience with the Hero. Overall, is it good? I am not a overuse junkie, I just use it normally. Does it lag? Does it have bugs?
    Elaborate please.

Thanks

Edit: Would like to add: Android Market apps are saved to SD memory card, or to ROM memory? Because the ROM memory wouldn't be enough for apps!

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Its fantastic. Bugs are normally application specific, which is down to third party developers. Some people report lag, some not. I will have a little guide ready for new hero users soon so check back for it :p

3. AndroidEd

AndroidEd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the feedback, I actually adore the Hero, even though I don't even have it. Third party apps are fine, as long as it's not with the phone's stock apps. I hope mine doesn't lag, because it would be a bummer. And can you link me to your guide for the Hero, would be very much appreciated.

While we're on the subject, is there a way fix the lag? Maybe a restore of some sort, or something?

Thanks again;
    Eddie aka Android Ed