• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is The New Rom Manager Safe For Galaxy Mini

Is The New Rom Manager Safe for Galaxy Mini i see it in the list of devices is is safe if i flash the ORiginal CLockWorkMod?? any1 Tested It??

Thank You!

Yes, new rom manager is safe for galaxy mini. But, it doesn't work well. WHen you flash CWM recovery from there, your screen will become blurry and you won't be able to see what is on the screen. But, a simple reboot will set you back to old CWM recovery and working device. So, its basically safe but not usefull at the moment. You can give it a try when you want. :)

Upvote 0
i used the rom manager..but after reboot into recovery mode..my galaxy mini dead and nothing on its display..no downloading mode..no recovery mode..i also try combination key (home+volumedown+power) method..but useless..thats mean the rom manager not working or i did other mistakes?

You must have clock work mod recovery (and maybe a custom rom too) to run rom manager. If you fail to meet any condition, you might even brick your phone .

:)

Upvote 0
i used the rom manager..but after reboot into recovery mode..my galaxy mini dead and nothing on its display..no downloading mode..no recovery mode..i also try combination key (home+volumedown+power) method..but useless..thats mean the rom manager not working or i did other mistakes?

the combination is volume down+home+power
try this...if it doesn't work, try removing the battery, holding these three buttons...and then inserting the battery...
if even this fails...the only way out is the service center.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones