1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Is the S4 worth it if getting a Nexus 10?General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xhexk

Xhexk New Member

I tried to post this earlier from my phone but I don't think it showed up. I was basically wondering if it was worth getting an S4 if I was planning on getting a Nexus 10? I already have the S3.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

Get both, ebay the Galaxy S3 and put whatever you get towards the S4. :p

But as for choosing one over the other, if your happy with the S3 and want the Nexus 10 then get a Nexus 10. The Galaxy S3 will last a while yet so don't feel obligated to upgrade the newest version right away. ;)
  3. Xhexk

Xhexk New Member

I see what you mean. But if I were to get both I don't know if it would make one or the other obsolete as I'd be able to tether to my Nexus 10 and play with that on the go which would make my S4 a little less useless I think. Any opinions on that? :p
  4. SMALBA

SMALBA Well-Known Member

I tether my note 10.1 to my s3 at work and it works well. Having both a smart phone and a tablet is a great luxury. I think it's worth it for the screen size alone. Movies are better on my 10 inch note. I say go for both of you have the cash.
  5. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Two different devices, two different uses. Get the one that you need.
  6. archer75

archer75 Well-Known Member

I have a nexus 10 and a Galaxy nexus. My wife has a note 2. After spending some time with her phone i'd be perfectly happy ditching the tablet in favor of having a single device as I found the screen to be great.
    I don't know how the S4 will compare as it's a smaller screen but we'll see when it arrives.
  7. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

I have an S3, iPod 5, iPad 4, Excite 7.7 and TF300 and plan on getting the S4. Trading the S3 in. My vice is my gadgies'.
  8. Xhexk

Xhexk New Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. Think I'll get the tablet in to fill the spot and get the S4 at a later date or just simply get the S5 if money doesn't allow for both yet.
  9. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Sounds good!

Let me know if you'll be needing this re-opened at some point. :)

Welcome to the forums!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.