• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the S4 worth it if getting a Nexus 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to post this earlier from my phone but I don't think it showed up. I was basically wondering if it was worth getting an S4 if I was planning on getting a Nexus 10? I already have the S3.

Get both, ebay the Galaxy S3 and put whatever you get towards the S4. :p

But as for choosing one over the other, if your happy with the S3 and want the Nexus 10 then get a Nexus 10. The Galaxy S3 will last a while yet so don't feel obligated to upgrade the newest version right away. ;)

Upvote 0
Get both, ebay the Galaxy S3 and put whatever you get towards the S4. :p

But as for choosing one over the other, if your happy with the S3 and want the Nexus 10 then get a Nexus 10. The Galaxy S3 will last a while yet so don't feel obligated to upgrade the newest version right away. ;)

I see what you mean. But if I were to get both I don't know if it would make one or the other obsolete as I'd be able to tether to my Nexus 10 and play with that on the go which would make my S4 a little less useless I think. Any opinions on that? :p

Upvote 0
I see what you mean. But if I were to get both I don't know if it would make one or the other obsolete as I'd be able to tether to my Nexus 10 and play with that on the go which would make my S4 a little less useless I think. Any opinions on that? :p

I tether my note 10.1 to my s3 at work and it works well. Having both a smart phone and a tablet is a great luxury. I think it's worth it for the screen size alone. Movies are better on my 10 inch note. I say go for both of you have the cash.

Upvote 0
I have a nexus 10 and a Galaxy nexus. My wife has a note 2. After spending some time with her phone i'd be perfectly happy ditching the tablet in favor of having a single device as I found the screen to be great.
I don't know how the S4 will compare as it's a smaller screen but we'll see when it arrives.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones