• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the Toshiba Folio 100 available for purchase?

I have decided I like this more than the G Tablet, and I don't want to wait for (and I dont trust) the Adam tablet...
I will just put the Adam Rom on the Folio...

I see that some people have done that over at XDA, and many people have it, but I cannot find it anywhere.

It is on toshibas website, but it does not say where I can purchase it...

If any of you know, can you point me to an online retailer that sells the Folio 100?

I have decided I like this more than the G Tablet, and I don't want to wait for (and I dont trust) the Adam tablet...
I will just put the Adam Rom on the Folio...

I see that some people have done that over at XDA, and many people have it, but I cannot find it anywhere.

It is on toshibas website, but it does not say where I can purchase it...

If any of you know, can you point me to an online retailer that sells the Folio 100?

here you go.

Ditaq Computer - Toshiba Folio 100 (PA3895K-1ET1) Toshiba Folio 100 (PA3895K-1ET1) not4543

Besides the built-in HDMI out and 3G connectivity, why do you like the Folio more than the gtablet. The gtablet is much cheaper. The screen isn't any better on the Folio. The viewing angles are bad on both devices. The gtablet is more advanced in ROM development. I don't think the Folio is worth the extra dough.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones