1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Is There a BerryBuzz for the Androids?

Last Updated:

1. RobertS975

RobertS975 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app that allows for repeated aural notification for incoming text messages, voicemails, missed calls etc similar to BerryBuzz?

Advertisement
  2. gadzooks

gadzooks Well-Known Member

3. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Well-Known Member

That is fantastic! I thought that moving over to Android from Blackberry would mean losing that capability and having to check every so often by looking at the screen itself.

4. dbo

dbo New Member

It looks like the windows mobile "phoneAlarm" has been released for Android OS on 7/6/2011. That plus "Light Flow - LED Control" should give you what berrybuzz provides (I think).

I use berrybuzz for oncall type paging for work and not having the configurable repeats like berrybuzz provides was a showstopper for me to switch phones.

This just might be the solution I've been waiting for. :D

5. kmf

kmf Well-Known Member

I use Easy Reminder. It works well for me.

6. dbo

dbo New Member

If you're only concerned with missed calls and unread messages (sms/mms), then Easy Reminder should work fine. BerryBuzz does so much more. For me, SMS and reminders on specific emails are important.

7. kenglishj

kenglishj New Member

For all those viewing this thread still (as it is on the first page of a Google search), go to the bellshare company website, they have an area where you can vote on sugestions on improving their products, one of those is BeBuzz for android. Here is the URL:

http://feedback.bellshare.com/forums/134069-bebuzz/suggestions/2264700-bebuzz-for-android
    (or go to bellshare website, then click on feedback on the right side. BeBuzz for android is easiest accessed under "top")

Best part is, no login or registration required, and hopefully with enough votes, they might make a port for it :D