1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

is there a facebook app that searces for friends

Last Updated:

1. may2700

may2700 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i find in social situations that many people say add me as a friend on FB. but the droid FB app dosent let u seach for people other than your friends or add new friends. is there an app that allows you to seach for a person and add them as a friend?

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Have you tried Bloo? It's a common app replacement for the default Facebook program. I haven't personally used it, but it may have the feature you're looking for. You should also be able to do it from the actual Facebook website on your phone if you need to in a pinch.

3. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member

There was recently an update released for the official Facebook app, and you can now search friends with it

4. may2700

i know you can search friends that you allready have but you cant search for people that arent your friends and then add them, thats what i was looking to do

5. dvdqnoc

dvdqnoc Well-Known Member

Yea, that's what im talking about also. Download Facebook for Android - the official facebook app. When you launch the app, click on "friends". You will be presented with a list of your friends, and a search bar on the top of the screen. Right below the search bar, there are two options: friends, and everyone. Click on "everyone". Then type in the name if the person you are looking, and wait a bit for the app to find them. And there you go

6. may2700

ok, took me a min to find it but you have to select the person then hit there info tab and there hiding at the bottom is the "add friend" button. thanks for the help dvdqnoc