Is there a fix for sound quality?Support

Last Updated: 2013-04-20 06:45:24
  1. xguy

xguy Well-Known Member

Hi, I don't know if it's bad reception or speaker but the sound stinks! I'm always having to ask people to repeat what they said and it's very frustrating. I can have full signal strenth and still can't understand what is said. And no....it's not my hearing because my wife can't stand it for that very reason! lol :D

So am I the only one or are others having this problem?

Thanks in advance for some help. :)

Advertisement
  2. cmlusco

cmlusco Well-Known Member

A lot of people complain about this issue, including my self in the past. The only fix i found is to install the gingertiny or incredikernel kernels. They have an audioboost option that makes in call volume louder. I actually have to have the vol down one notch or its a little to loud.
    Genyc07 likes this.
  3. xguy

xguy Well-Known Member

A lot of people complain about this issue, including my self in the past. The only fix i found is to install the gingertiny or incredikernel kernels. They have an audioboost option that makes in call volume louder. I actually have to have the vol down one notch or its a little to loud.

Great! How do I install it? This is the best answer I've had yet!

4. cmlusco

If your rootred you just download and flash it thru recovery. http://www.incredikernel.com/?page_id=5 Then you activate the mod with the incredicontrol app.

If not rooted, you would have to.
  5. xguy

xguy Well-Known Member

OK, I guess I need to root my phone first .....if I found out how. I also don't know which downloads I need for a Htc droid inc., I've got the 2.3.4 version

Thanks for the info! :)
  6. cmlusco

7. Genyc07

Genyc07 Well-Known Member

My dinc arrives Monday ill be doing this right after I get it what rom are u using? Just wondering because I want something stable. But being hard of hearing I will definitely grab one those kernels. Thanks for your reply