Is there a magic password to getting a replacement phone?General

1. letters

letters Well-Known Member

This thing is getting terrible signal quality, and in debug is never showing me anywhere better than -100. Customer service over the phone isn't helping a bit and want to debug the phone using another line. Well, I don't have another line.

I'm getting no where quickly.

Advertisement
  2. They claim they are forced to do it. I have the same problem, among others. She wanted me to jump through hoops first. Then I told her my Glass was loose that protects the camera and she immediately sent one out. Not saying to lie... but sometimes thats the only thing that helps
  3. redworm

redworm Active Member

-55DB here
  4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I read a lot of complaints on here about coverage and for me it has been great no issues. I will admit the 3G and signal bars are not accurate but who cares as long as my phone works good and it does.
  5. entraik

entraik Active Member

mine is -96 db... does this mean i need a replacement?
  6. andermk

andermk Well-Known Member

+1

Also when my DINC is synced with my car stereo it still shows 5 bars on the deck when only there is only a couple of bars on the phone. My eris on the other hand would show 3 bars on the deck if there were only 3 on the phone. Today I had great reception in a hard to call from area.
  7. AcePuppy

AcePuppy Well-Known Member

I am always between -88 and -101. I never drop calls though and the reception is fine. Take it with a grain of salt.