1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a one-click better app then MyBackUp Pro?

Last Updated:

1. TeamPEZ

TeamPEZ Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I did a hard reset this am in hopes of eliminating the sluggishness of my Hero. However, I found out that I had to install each and every app that I had, instead of a "Click here to reinstall everything." I only saved the apps that I wanted/needed, so I feel as if I got cheated by buying this app.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that there is no way to mass install apps. If there is I'd love to know as well.

3. JacquesR

JacquesR Member

I noticed when playing around with Astro file manager the other day that it allows you to back up apps onto the SD card - maybe it also allows restore?

4. thomasanderson

thomasanderson Well-Known Member

Perhaps he is thinking of the Palm days when backup apps (i.e. "Backup buddy", and "Backup Pro") actually restored your entire device to the way it was, PIMs and Apps included as backup apps are supposed to.

I too was unaware that MyBackUp Pro does not restore your apps after paying $5, feeling kinda slighted myself.

5. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

You can restore the apps, but you have to do one at a time. You can't do a "one-click" install.

I wish we could though.

I never had a Palm, but I also wish I could do a "one-click" restore. It would make wiping a lot easier.