Is there a root for 2.2?

Last Updated:

1. Rotoreuter48

Rotoreuter48 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yes i know... you all are going to say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON"\

I did that, and they are outdated. and i doubt someone will update it saying there is... so if your not going to answer the question, or say something related to the post then don't post anything.

I have the most recent EVO update, and i was an idiot by deciding il wait to root my phone when 2.2 comes out. i dont know what i was thinking.

Can i root my 2.2 evo?

Advertisement
  2. anon

anon Member

No root for 2.2 as of yet.

3. EvoJok3r

EvoJok3r Active Member

Cracking 2.2 must be pretty difficult.... :mad:

4. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

I dunno if any devs read this forum, but I was wondering about something... The old 1.47 exploit was found through a vulnerability of Flash lite. Why not uninstall the 2.2 full flash (an easy process), install the 2.1 Flash lite package, and exploit it?

I suspect if it were that easy, someone would have done it, but I'd be interested in the technical explanation of why that doesn't work.

5. IRepTheKing

IRepTheKing Member

"Roughly translated. If all you're gonna do is throw a hissy fit because I posted a question that's been asked before, keep your mouth closed."

I'm gonna start using this, cause the "brains" get pissed when you ask a question that's been asked. They act like someone made them open the thread and reply. If they're tired of seeing it posted, read the topic and dont enter. LOL