is there a way to adjust font size on any android phones?

Last Updated:

1. southernbnb

southernbnb Member This Topic's Starter

i have a friend that is visually impaired and has a hard time reading normal sized fonts on cell phones. she currently has a blackberry tour because she can adjust the font size and make it large enough that she can read the screen easily. does anyone know of an android phone that you can adjust the font size on? or is there a program for a android phone that blows the screen up? she really likes the capabilities of android phones but needs to be able to see whats on the screen! lol thanks!

Advertisement
  2. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

3. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

hhhhmmm...

my only advise... is get a larger screen! bigger screen.. bigger icons and fonts.

take her to a carrier store... to look at phones with the biggest screens... example: EVO on Sprint 4.3" screen.

biggest that I can think of is a Dell.. 5"

4. Jethro10

Jethro10 Well-Known Member

I have ageing eyes, but get by ;)
    However I got a bigger high rez screen. all that happens is the apps put on more text because the quality is so good and it's smaller!
    My friend has a wildfire, a really lowrez 320x240 screen but because it's a bit jaggedy on the pixels, they made the text bigger, although you do get less of it.

J

5. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

take a look for example on a Sprint EVO with the 4.3 inch screen. all things will be bigger.