Is there a way to get the Moment to go back to sleep after it's done charging?Support

Last Updated:

1. cs89

cs89 Member This Topic's Starter

Every time I put it on a charger (USB or Wall), it charges and when it's done, the phone awakes and stays on. So if I don't manually put it back into sleep mode, it will sit there all lit up and drain my battery.

Advertisement
  2. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

Yes.....don't remember how but it is buried in the settings somewhere. Too tired to go digging.

3. cs89

I think I've gone through every option and can't find any settings for this. Is there an app that allows this customization? Is anyone else having this problem?

4. bomar

bomar New Member

I might be misunderstanding the question but I think you may be able to find what you need by going to Settings/Applications/Development and then uncheck the Stay Awake option (screen will never sleep while charging).

By the way, in the same menu group is an option called "Allow mock locations". Does anyone know what this does?

I really love the Moment but I am very frustrated with the Bluetooth issues. When you live in a state requiring hands-free calling, this can be a tremendous problem.

5. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

I think the "mock locations" is to allow a developer to test a program that ignores the real GPS location in order to test the geographical location features of the program being tested.

6. cs89

Thanks Bomar, that setting fixed it.