• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a way to get the sense weather/clock with Launcher Pro ?

I want to get this, but there are few launcherpro. Which one do i need? Launcherpro plus?

You don't need LP plus to get the Beautiful Widgets clock skins. Simply click on the weather on the Beautiful Widget>menu>clock skins>then you can change to a downloaded skin, or download more skins by switching to the "download skins" tab.

Hope that helps, I'm not really sure what the question was.:)

Upvote 0
I want to get this, but there are few launcherpro. Which one do i need? Launcherpro plus?

You don't need Launcherpro to get the clock widgets. All you need is Beautiful Widgets.

If your trying to get Launcherpro just get the free version. The Pro version has upgrades to the free version. Not sure what they are. Or if its worth paying. Just look into it.

Upvote 0
You don't need Launcherpro to get the clock widgets. All you need is Beautiful Widgets.

If your trying to get Launcherpro just get the free version. The Pro version has upgrades to the free version. Not sure what they are. Or if its worth paying. Just look into it.
I bought the plus version, one thing i notice that i like is the ability to resize widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones