• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a way to get the TouchWiz Accuweather to Nova?

nsa_sailor

Android Enthusiast
Apr 6, 2011
Wichita
Is there a way to get the TouchWiz Accuweather widget to run in the Nova launcher? It seems that only the TouchWiz version updates the weather clock on the Galaxy Gear watch. It would be nice to have it work with Nova as well. I did install the Accuweather application from the Play Store, but its widget doesn't sync with the Gear watch, or so it appears.

About the only thing I can think of is backing Accuweather up to an apk file while in TW, switching to Mova and installing the apk. (I'd make sure I had an apk of the one in the Nova launcher, just in case.)

Since I have Accuweather in both of them (the downloaded version in Nova), I can't try it to guarantee that you won't just get the downloaded version again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones