Is there a way to save my emails to a different folder?Support

Last Updated:

1. CFD323

CFD323 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm coming from a Blackberry where you could "save" your email messages and they would be moved from your inbox to a separate "saved messages" folder. It allowed you to keep those important messages, while leaving your email inbox uncluttered.

Is there a way to do that with Android?

Thx.

Advertisement
  2. CFD323

Or how do I add mail folders to my existing "mail" account? I see where I can go to a different folder, i.e. trash, sent etc, but nowhere to add a new folder.

3. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

If you are using Gmail, then you just create a "label" which is what they call folders and then you have the option to label your emails and they will go into the corresponding folder (label).

4. CFD323

I'm not using Gmail. I've got my comcast acct set up and can't figure out how to add folders. Just want the inbox less cluttered...

5. Mr Marcus

Mr Marcus Well-Known Member

Set up a Gmail account and forward your Comcast through it. You can set it up so you can receive and send as though you're going through Comcast only (as in, Gmail's involvement will be invisible to the recipient), and you'll have all the functionality of Gmail. Then you'll have folders/labels (and PUSH) on the Inc.

6. CFD323

I should correct my earlier post...I do have a Gmail acct and I also have the comcast acct. I want to keep them separate hence my problem of trying to create more folders in the comcast acct. I really don't want my 2 email accts mixed together...

7. Mr Marcus

Mr Marcus Well-Known Member

Gotcha. Id create a second Gmail acct, and do the same thing as above. Its use will remain invisible to the sender/recipient, and the inboxes will remain separate.

8. CFD323

Well is there a way to do this without adding another Gmail acct?

If I do add a Gmail acct, only 1 Gmail acct will be push email right?