1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to watch for updates to apps not installed?

Last Updated:

1. tpspeier

tpspeier Member This Topic's Starter

There are several apps that I have tried out and for various reasons the app didn't suit my needs so I uninstalled the app. Some of these apps were very close to what I was looking for so it is possible that a future upgrade to the app would make the app useful for my needs. In these cases, it would be nice to be able to have a list of these apps and get notified when an update is available. Is there a way to get notified of or monitor updates to an app that is not installed? I realize that I could just leave all these apps installed even though I wouldn't use them and then I would get update notifications through the marketplace, but that is just a waste of space and clutters the app drawer.

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Go to AppBrain.com and add your apps to your account and see all the updates.

3. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

Yes, also aTrackDog will let you monitor apps that are not installed. When you uninstall an app, it will ask if you want to keep monitoring it.

However, I do not know (have not tried) how to make it monitor something that was not installed in the first place.