is there a way to watch MLB games on my droid?

Last Updated:

1. maxearing

maxearing Well-Known Member

is there a way to watch MLB games on my droid?

Advertisement
  2. maxearing

any body?
  3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Not being a sports fan, I can take a SWAG here and tell you to try the TVFlash app. It has many, many channels of streaming TV and you MIGHT be able to find the games you want on there. Hope that helps and good luck :)
  4. maxearing

how do i use flashtv i cant figure out how to load the channels
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

The channels either load or they don't... it IS a beta work in progress. For example, I just loaded Fox News and it came up (really jittery but it was there) but the Fox News mirror wouldn't work at all. TVFlash is really hit or miss, but it's the only thing I could think of that MIGHT help you...
  6. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

Otherwise, you could use ORB, but you would need a TV card on a computer to watch.

Otherwise, you coud try HAVA or Slingbox to access everything on your DVR box.

None of the options are free though...
  7. BmanCV60

BmanCV60 Well-Known Member

8. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

At Bat 11 features include: - Access your MLB.TV subscription to watch live out-of-market games or watch the At Bat.tv Free Game of the Day

I saw this app, but I wasn't sure what out-of-market games meant. So, does that mean if you are capable of watching the game on your tv, you cannot watch it on your phone/computer?

Plus, MLB.TV is $20-25/month ($80-100/year), plus $15 for the app... I guess I haven't priced out the other solutions, but that seems like quite a bit just to have the ability to watch tv on your phone, unless the team you want to watch isn't the home team (or games are regularly broadcasted by your Television provider).

The other options would have access to anything you can watch on your TV and DVR (slingbox, hava).

EDIT: I just noticed MLB.TV has a mobile only version for only $40 a year...maybe not such a bad option...
  9. maxearing

Are there any websites that I might be able to stream a game online with?
  10. cmc5dc

cmc5dc Member

slingplayer