Is there a website like appbrain for iphone?

Last Updated:

1. peterjmay

peterjmay Well-Known Member

One that gives you screenshots of the apps?
    i just want to compare

2. saj_2001ind

saj_2001ind Well-Known Member

dude this is an android forum, you need to look for some iphone forums (if there is any like this :) )
  3. brezzo

brezzo Well-Known Member

There are none this good :D
  4. swgastro

swgastro Well-Known Member

He wasn't asking an iphone question, just if there was a website like "appbrain for iphone" available for Android.. geez guys, don't get so numpty.
  5. brezzo

brezzo Well-Known Member

Can't you see screenshots in the app store?
  6. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

It's not that difficult a question, surely? Either provide a helpful answer or move along to the next topic. ;)

p.s. if you consider a post inappropriate then please use the "Report..." button rather than argue the issue in the thread itself. This topic, however, is perfectly acceptable.

@ peterjmay: I'll move this to Android Lounge as it will receive a wider audience over there, and it's not specific to the Desire HD anyway.
  7. PureLoneWolf

PureLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Appbrain exists for Android
  8. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Nope... too bad!

9. tweaks

tweaks Active Member

10. rsdcountry

rsdcountry Member

Is there any others besides I'm switching from Apple to Android. iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - Popular Recent Changes for iOS will be missed. On there we can add a app to our wish list, when it goes on sale I will get a email, and appshopper is updated every 5 min.

My question is can I download a app from google play, say a tablet app, even if I dont own a tablet? I read that google play just reached 25 billion downloads, and we be having some discounts.

11. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

No, if you don't own a compatible device it won't show up when you search for it from that device. You could try the computer version of the store