Is there a website like appbrain for iphone?

1. peterjmay

peterjmay Well-Known Member

One that gives you screenshots of the apps?
    i just want to compare

Advertisement
    :
  2. saj_2001ind

saj_2001ind Well-Known Member

dude this is an android forum, you need to look for some iphone forums (if there is any like this :) )
  3. brezzo

brezzo Well-Known Member

There are none this good :D
  4. swgastro

swgastro Well-Known Member

He wasn't asking an iphone question, just if there was a website like "appbrain for iphone" available for Android.. geez guys, don't get so numpty.
  5. brezzo

brezzo Well-Known Member

Can't you see screenshots in the app store?
  6. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

It's not that difficult a question, surely? Either provide a helpful answer or move along to the next topic. ;)

p.s. if you consider a post inappropriate then please use the "Report..." button rather than argue the issue in the thread itself. This topic, however, is perfectly acceptable.

@ peterjmay: I'll move this to Android Lounge as it will receive a wider audience over there, and it's not specific to the Desire HD anyway.
  7. PureLoneWolf

PureLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Appbrain exists for Android

appbrain.com
  8. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

Nope... too bad!

[​IMG]
  9. rsdcountry

rsdcountry Member

Is there any others besides appbrain.com? I'm switching from Apple to Android. iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper - Popular Recent Changes for iOS will be missed. On there we can add a app to our wish list, when it goes on sale I will get a email, and appshopper is updated every 5 min.

My question is can I download a app from google play, say a tablet app, even if I dont own a tablet? I read that google play just reached 25 billion downloads, and we be having some discounts.

Thanks,
    Dan
  10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

No, if you don't own a compatible device it won't show up when you search for it from that device. You could try the computer version of the store