Is there an app for viewing live feed from webcams?Support

Last Updated:

1. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm trying to setup my Dinc to view evocam via my mac. I haven't been able to find an application that can view them.

It gives me a: HTTP:// 192. address, but most of the apps that i've found won't let you view it.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Dmtalon

Dmtalon Well-Known Member

I'm using ip cam viewer (there is a lite version) to view cameras on a security DVR deal at my house. Only one that works and supports H.264 DVR's

Worth a shot...

3. evicid

evicid Member

I've been using orb (www.orb.com) to stream my webcam to my Incredible. Then you can just go to mycast.orb.com via the web browser, log in, and see your cam. There's also an Orb Live app ($10 in the app store), that is supposed let you see your cam too. I haven't tried that though.

I'm also curiuos to know if there's a better solution that will allow me to see the cam via an app (preferably less than $10), so that I don't have to log into the website all of the time. In the meantime, orb via the web browser does the trick.

4. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried orb, and it wouldn't work unless I paid for it. I also tried IP Cam viewer lite, but it was also a no go.