1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Is there an app that can...

1. 8Ball

8Ball Well-Known Member

activate the front camera in the back ground and record video or stills once the phone is unlocked?

I'm getting fraped at work and before I put a lock pattern on my device I wanna catch who's doing it lol.

Thanks
    8Ball

Advertisement
  2. M_gc

M_gc Member

perhaps you will want to give
    Motion Detector Pro a try?

it capture images on sudden movement.
  3. 8Ball

8Ball Well-Known Member

Thanks, that's getting there, but monitors the camera for motion. I'm looking for something that will start either with the device itself being picked up or when the device is unlocked. I think the motion detector pro app will take photos of people walking past my desk.

I want to see who is picking up my phone.
  4. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

Think you'd get more responses if you changed your "teaser title" and put something meaningful in there.
  5. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

I don't know how helpful this will be, but there's a security app called Cerebrus. I mention it because you can tell it to take a pic with the FFC, after a set number of failed attempts at unlocking the device. Maybe it can be set to zero?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lsdroid.cerberus

And pardon my curiosity, but why aren't you securing the device (password, keeping it on you if possible, etc) to begin with?

Edit, saw the last line in your post. I now understand.