1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there an app that put widgets onto an folder organizer-like popup?

Last Updated:

1. PSUlion01

PSUlion01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if that's a bit confusing. What I'm thinking is I would like to have all of my net radio widgets (last.fm, slacker, pandora) all on my lock screen, but I don't want to use my whole screen on widgets not in use. It might be cool if there was an app that looked like a 1x1 icon on the screen but then expanded to give you what is essentially a home screen. Sort of like how folder organizer lets you house multiple icons under that space of just one on the home screen. Does something like this exist?

Advertisement
  2. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Whilst I can't help on the lockscreen front, I can suggest Apps Organizer which will allow you to group apps together and launch them from 1 or more widgets.

R

3. sh0ebox

sh0ebox Well-Known Member

Best thing I can think of is an app like QuickDesk. Not really designed to be a "widget folder" or anything but it can essentially work like one. It's more like a single desktop/home screen you can pull up while in virtually any app in order to quickly switch apps or change settings via a widget, etc.

So you could just use that app and fill the screen with widgets you would like to use, and bind it to a long press of the search key and pull it up whenever. No home screen 1x1 icon but this is probably better IMO.