• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app that will display phone usage (not just calls) statistics?

kskarun

Lurker
Jul 5, 2010
I'm looking for an app or widget that will give me a breakup of each category of application running on my phone.

For example, I'd like to see something similar to this:

Voice calls: 1hr 30min
Browsing: 3hrs 15min
Music: 4hrs
Video: 1hr 40min

I own a Samsung Galaxy S running Android OS v2.1. (The phone itself has a stock "Settings -> About Phone -> Battery use" report, but that is rudimentary and doesn't report all types of usages.) If this question has already been answered, I'd be grateful for a link (couldn't find one by searching the forum).

Thanks for your time,
Karun.

Thanks, that is *almost* what I'm looking for.

The thing is, Spare Parts lists each and every application, along with the time spent in milliseconds for each. (I wasn't able to find any setting to change this.)

But I've seen an app that lists applications running on the phone by category (like I had mentioned - browsing, music player, video, voice calls, etc) and lists the time taken by each in hh:mm:ss format.

This is what I'm looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones