• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app to connect to car stereo

I have an older s10 2001 can I connect to my stereo with an app of somekind? I do not wanna have to buy a new system. It is all stock. It has no bluetooth or 3.5 mm or anything
Hey vindyl.
Unfortunately without bluetooth or an aux input, theres nothing that will work unless you have a cassette player and use the adapter for it.

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0
Amazon.com: Soundfly AUX MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players iPod, Zune, Sansa with Remote Control: Electronics

You can give an FM transmitter a shot. I have been through about five different transmitters when I just about gave up hope that they're all crap, but this was my last shot and it works unbelievably well for an FM transmitter. It's strong enough to over-power local radio stations for cars next to you on the road. I've had zero problems with static with this transmitter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones