Is There An Application On The G1 Phone To Access Online Sirius Satelite Accounts?General

Last Updated:

1. Edward1979

Edward1979 New Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I have been trying to locate a phone that has an application on it or application that allows me to access my online sirius satelite radio account on it and allows me to listen through a media player when i log in,if any one knows anything about this i would greatly appreciate it,Thanks,Ed.

Advertisement
  2. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

Nice idea. Haven't heard of one, though.

Devolio, you want to write that one? I bet you could even charge for it. ;)

3. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

as soon as flash player is out on this phone we will be able to log in and stream directly from our accounts however it would be nice to have a mobile app but this is more likely a question for Sirius due to that fact it is a pay service....

4. Edward1979

Edward1979 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you for your input,I appreciate it.

5. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

no worries man... maybe if enough of us email sirius or post about it they will make an app....

6. MFinn111

MFinn111 New Member

Yes you can do this but you need to download ORB and a program called USirius. You also have to have a valid Sirius internet account but it works great. I listen to Howard everyday on the way to work. Let me know if you need any help.

7. knotrkr

knotrkr Active Member

usirius is nolonger available for download. if you know where to get it (besides millardsoftware.com bc it's gone) Please let me know or if you can email it to me directly that would be great!!! My email is Pmcglynn@gmail.com

thanks a lot man.
    Knot.

8. johnnewhouse

johnnewhouse Well-Known Member

i heard that they (US satellite radio) is planning an app for the iphone to do exactly what you want.
    i would imagine that other phones will get the treatment as well.

9. knotrkr

knotrkr Active Member

Well it happened last week for the Iphone. I hope the g1 gets it real soon. but for any Howard fans, Streamfurious has Howard 102 and if you do a search on Howard stern you'll find a few pirate stations that do his live show everyday. That's how I listen to it for now. But I'd really love to access my entire account (that I pay 20 bucks a month for) on my phone. So hopefully we'll get one too.