Is there an application on the market that allows me to view all these types of files? I have seenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

pdf, docx, xls, ppt

Is there an application on the market that allows me to view all these types of files? I have seen a few, but they all get crappy reviews. Anyone have one that works for them? Also, is it free or paid?

Edit: Sorry about the title, I got anxious and left it blank.

Advertisement
  2. gospodinwizard

gospodinwizard Well-Known Member

From HTC: "Quickoffice lets you view Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint files on your phone. Quickoffice supports viewing of Microsoft Office 2003 Word (.doc), Excel (.xls), PowerPoint (.ppt) and text (.txt) files."

Quickoffice is a stock HTC App that should already be on your phone. The docx files may be a problem since that is a Microsoft Word format that didn't show up until Microsoft Office 2007 and is now also in Microsoft Office 2010.

3. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm running a rooted phone with Froyo. Quickoffice was not included with the ROM. I went to find it in the market and it was not there. Then I found an .apk from a google search and it kept force closing when I tried to use it? Do I need to find one compatible with Froyo? Does anyone have the apk or other suggestions? THanks.

4. lennyjew

lennyjew Well-Known Member