is there an easy way of adding contact photos?

Last Updated:

1. randysoto

randysoto Active Member This Topic's Starter

hello..im new to the droid community..my other winmo phone had spb mobile 3 and there was a feature that took facebook pics and set them as the contact pic..is there a way to do that instead of taking pics? thanks

Advertisement
  2. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

There's an option to download facebook contacts (all) and I think just "matching entries". It has updated the pic for all of those contacts in my list!

3. ibjamin12

ibjamin12 Member

click facebook app > be sure to be in the home screen that gives you options on what to look at and do i.e. news feeds friends, take a photo > click the menu button on the phone (button with 4 lines) > settings > sync contacts > Sync with existing contacts

4. digitard

digitard Well-Known Member

Also make sure if you're going to match Facebook users with their regular contacts you have that the names match exactly.

If they don't match to the T in your address book it wont merge them and you'll get duplicate entries since technically they're different contacts.

5. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

I already painstakingly went through one contact at a time and copied and pasted each one to match exactly in OutLook for my Touch Pro2 so I am hoping mine will all sync properly tomorrow :D fingers crossed!

6. digitard

digitard Well-Known Member

At first mine showed 2 entries in my contact list, but after a few texts and calls back/forth to my wife it figured it out and merged them. So best of luck to you.