• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an easy way to list my apps?

ferkee

Lurker
Oct 26, 2009
Just wanted to see if there was either a straightforward way or an actual app that would allow me to, say, generate a list of all my installed apps so that I could keep them in case I needed to re-download them (factory reset, etc).

Seems simple enough.

Nother think I'd like to see would be more of a shopping cart and/or wish list set up in the market. Ever been looking for one app and ran across 2 other kick ass ones...or some that you'd at least like to look into...but knew would completely distract you from the original app you were looking for? I'd like to be able to "tag" an app as something I'd like to look into later.

Anyway, please let me know if there's an easy way to produce a list of all the apps.

Thanks,
John :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones