• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there and app that will let me do this?

tapiatom

Lurker
Jan 11, 2012
Hi guys,

This is my first post here and was wondering this:

Since I am a teacher and need to plan my classes and what I normally do is create kind of todo lists for every class. I know there are plenty of applications that will let me do this, specially Evernote, however I have noticed that although it lets me attach files, pictures, etc. it will not let me link an url in the line I am writing.

i.e.

1. Cover pages 456 to 459 from text.
2. Have students do this exercise. (ATTACHMENT)
3. Discuss and analyze this picture (ATTACHMENT)
8. Visit this webiste: (URL ATTACHED)

As you can see in the (todo) list I am creating, in 8 I require to attach a link to a website. Is there an app that will let me do this?, so the link is actually clickable? Not to mention it has to have a way to categorize my lists, and basic features, etc.

Thanks in advance,

TOMAS

Thanks for your answers!

I'll try your suggestions, however I found a way to do what I needed and in Evernote it's just a matter of adding http:// to the url I want to visit in class. What annoys me is that when I try to attach a big file such a vid it will require me to pay for Premium which I don't really wanna do so I have to link to the youtube link but pretty sweet so far. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones