is there and difference in the memory of the op v and sliderSupport

1. londonstylz

londonstylz Well-Known Member

i have an optimus v and i love it. the only problem i have is that the internal memory is so microscopic i can only fit four or five apps on it before it shows that warning and cuts me off. just wondering if the slider has any more memory. i know the triumph does but have heard alot of negatives about the triumph. any help would be great.

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigbubba

bigbubba Well-Known Member

don't know what apps your using but I have installed over 20 to my Slider without a problem
  3. londonstylz

londonstylz Well-Known Member

there are some apps that wont allow you to move them over to the sd card. a few i have are beautiful widgets, ak notepad, amazon marketplace, and a couple others. im constantly having to delete one or two off my phone. and alot of times i get the "incoming text message blocked due to low memory." warning then i have to go in and delete all my old texts then turn the phone off and on. if i remember correctly the V only has about 50mb of free space with nothing installed and then by the time you get under 20 its cutting you off.
  4. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

The Optimus V has +/-168megs of free internal memory stock new.
  5. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

I have a Rooted Optimus V with Link2SD installed and operating properly. I have 151 Downloaded and installed apps. I have 123.34MB of internal Memory left and 232MB of the 425MB of RAM left.
    Something to think about.