1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Is there another good Weather Widget?General

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Is there another good Weather Widget that will show the weather move on the screen? Like with the HTC Default on 2.1 if its raining there are rain drops all on your screen, if it is cloudy clouds move accross the background..is there another widget that will do this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

Not that I have found, that's an he htc sense feature. My nexus has something similar but not as pretty in my opinion. Have you tried the various apps in the market to see if you like them? Weather channel, weather bug, etc.
  3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Check out Beautiful Widgets, it has something like that.
  4. Ty07allstar

Ty07allstar Well-Known Member

That's what I use and it's great.
  5. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

Does that cost money or is it a free one?
  6. BiGMERF

I believe it does. Ninety nine cents, if im not mistaken. But to me it looks nothing like the sense widget
  7. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

I use The Weather Channel, but it doesn't have animated screens. It does however, have animated radar maps, which I like (it's nice to see how many holes I have left to play before the rain hits!!)
  8. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

9. truelove79

truelove79 Well-Known Member

There is a lot out there that looks similar to the HTC weather app/widget, but none that are as pretty.
  10. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Especially when you are using 2.1.
  11. BiGMERF

The stock weather widget for the nexus iyar not bad
  12. cpupeli1

cpupeli1 Well-Known Member

The new 2.1 HTC Weather Widget is awesome but I find the transparent aspect of Weather Widget - Donate, to look a lot better. Not sure how to explain it but it definitely adds a little something. I am not aware on battery usage for these but I'm happy either way.
  13. oaklane

oaklane Well-Known Member

The cost shows a weird symbol and then 1.49 what ever that means
  14. uwe

uwe Well-Known Member

That weird symbol is Euro :)
    oaklane likes this.
  15. Axemonkey

Axemonkey Member

Hey guys,

Just got my Telus Milestone aka Droid a few days ago. LOVE IT.

I have a weird quirk with the Weather Channel application though. Every day or two the Widget Automatically changes itself from Vancouver BC to Some city in Brazil!!

Has anybody else had anything like this happen? Or have a suggestion as to why it happens? Or can tell me where theres another thread I can post this in? This is the best one I could find!

Thanks!
    Axemonkey
  16. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I actually like the Weather Bug Elite widget the best so far. Its just personal preference and it does cost money, but its nice.
  17. voch

voch Member

Another vote for WeatherBug Elite. Currently my only paid-for application. :)