is there any app thats like limewire?

Last Updated: 2010-07-15 07:11:55
  1. Muniz

Muniz Member

this is probally stupid but w/e. is there a app thats like limewire and u can download music str8 to ur hero?

Advertisement
  2. jmims

jmims Well-Known Member

Music Junk
    Whiskeypawz and Muniz like this.
  3. Muniz

Muniz Member

i just downloaded a song and it wouldnt let me play it.. do u know why??
  4. dwe1982

dwe1982 Member

iMusic was another one that did the same thing. I haven't remembered to put it back on my phone lately, so I'm not sure if it's still around.
  5. tonyy1

tonyy1 Member

+1 for Music Junk. It will also let you preview the song while downloading to make sure that you are getting what you expect.
    another +1 because it lets you edit the id3 information.

and of course it's free
    Whiskeypawz likes this.
  6. Whiskeypawz

Whiskeypawz Well-Known Member

There's an app called "g music", the last time I checked. It's identical to "i music" & since i music is no longer listed in the app store I think it's safe to assume it's been renamed "g music".
    Music seems to be hit & miss on it & I would definitely suggest previewing the songs prior to downloading them.
  7. Whiskeypawz

I take that back. It seems that "g music" has also disappeared from the Market. :confused: I just downloaded Music Junk, thank you to the people that suggested it! :)
  8. getlooks

getlooks Well-Known Member

So....what is easy and better than Limewire?
  9. pinoy724

pinoy724 Well-Known Member

Gmusic, imusic, mp3download, music junk are all gone from the market.

I have music junk backed up to my sd card. If you still need it let me know and I'll post a link when I get home to my computer.
  10. s_wall98

s_wall98 Active Member

That would be awesome if you could post it
  11. pinoy724

Check back around 6ish central time. I should have it up. By the way, If your not rooted, I would download a file explorer app from the market ( Astro File Explorer or EStrong File Explorer ). You will need either on to install the app. Also you will have to have Unknown sources checked in your phones setting. Menu/settings/applications check Uknown sources and hit O.K.
  12. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Well-Known Member

search "mp3 download" and the first one is really good, theres another mp3 download by a developer called fun game, dont download that one.
  13. stricklerjosh

stricklerjosh Well-Known Member

I would love it also,
    Thanks!
  14. Whiskeypawz

15. slypac

slypac New Member

16. Scrubb

Scrubb Well-Known Member

I found one called Tunee Music in the market. I like it, it works good for me.
  17. pinoy724

18. androidtp

androidtp Well-Known Member

how come u say don't dl this one?
  19. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Tuned Music is by far the best music download app I have gotten from the market. I like the clean ui and the fact that u can listen to the whole track before you actually download the mp3. Definitely a winner in my book
  20. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Tunee*