is there any keyboard replacement apps that has a bigger space bar button?

Last Updated:

1. chinkster

chinkster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i need a keyboard replacement app because i keep pressing the period button instead of the space bar. my thumb is too big, it keeps pressing the wrong letters.

Advertisement
  2. chinkster

are there any others besides the smart keyboard?

3. chinkster

nevermind. this smart keyboard is pretty awesome. didn't know i can change the look of the keyboard and all that too. cool thanks!

4. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

I was going to suggest the Smart Keyboard. I love it.

5. chinkster

smartkeyboard is really laggy. made my phone laggy even after uninstall. had to do nandroid restore to get it back to normal

6. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

You can only do that if you created a nandroid. If you did, you need to boot into recovery by turning the phone off, holding the hole key, and hitting the power key while holding the home key. hhen go to restore/backup, restore nandroid, etc etc... If you didn't create a nandroid you're shit out of luck. Also, I have the smark keyboard pro paid app and i've never had any problems like yo'ure talking about, so mauybe you shuld check out the paid version? I dunno... /I'll come back and check this when i'm a lttlr more sober and see if you've had any luck. If i have to i'll PM you and talk to you bout it. kthxbi.

7. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

Er...Yea... I thought your post said "how to do a nandroid to get it back" or something, I don't exactly remember, Anyways... I dunno, I have the paid version of Smartkeyboard Pro and i absolutely love it, there's no lag or anything with it...

8. skyman2345

skyman2345 New Member

I have the same problem as you with my droidX phone always hitting the period button. What skin did you use for the smartkeyboard? I cant seem to find one with a larger space bar.

Thanks a bunch!