Is there any ROM that is at 100% functionality?

Last Updated:

1. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I guess what I mean is I've read that some don't have the 8MP camera, some the BT isn't working, others GPS doesn't lock.

I would like to try a ROM, but I feel that all those listed above are important to me, especially the camera and GPS.

Advertisement
  2. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member

Not that I'm aware of, which is why I haven't flashed anything yet. The hydra kernels are nice, though. I'm actually finding the UV/OV 1.15 kernel to be MORE stable than the stock kernel. My battery life has increased as well.

3. chatch

chatch Active Member

Im running JT senseless rom and have no problems, at all, mms works, bluetooth, gps, runs great

4. athenslb57

athenslb57 Guest

5. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Well-Known Member

I am using the Blu theme with hydra stock undervolt w/o N. I am more than happy and haven't noticed anything lacking. As for battery life I can't tell the difference right now, but undervolting can't hurt battery life.
    Stability has been good and I like my setup.

6. michaelkahl

michaelkahl Well-Known Member

After a 20 minute wifi tether session my phone is 31c and cool to touch. That never happened before the undervolt kernel. My phone would
    get warm after a couple minutes before. So more praise from me on the hydra kernel.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

7. xgphacks123

xgphacks123 Well-Known Member

The only one i know of that is perfect is...well none. Even the stock, non rooted rom has a bug or two (like battery problems). Even htc admits that the incredible has a battery bug that will (supposedly) be solved in the next ota.