Is there any Verizon front facing camera phones coming?

Last Updated:

1. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

will there ever be a front facing camera phone coming for the holidays? My new every two is coming up but I want my next phone to have a front facing camere

Advertisement
  2. snowhite634

snowhite634 New Member

I wish Verizon would get one, too. I'm going to watch this thread to find out. I would love to use something like FaceTime on the Verizon network.

3. 0837s

0837s Well-Known Member

Theres been some banter on this site about a mystery HTC device, which looks similar to the Evo, being released on the 23rd of November. (There is an article on the front page archives (October 26), which shows the device. I'm not sure though that anyone has confirmed it being released at all.

I certainly hope that a high powered HTC device, similar to the Evo, or better than the Evo shows up on the VZW network. I'm tired of the lack of coverage that I get with my Evo. Awesome phone, horrible network.

4. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

The rumored phone to be released on the 23rd is the HTC Merge which is basically the Desire Z (slide out keyboard like the Droid/2). The EVO-like phone is the rumored HTC Incredible HD, and the latest release info is early January. Sounds like both may be LTE, but the Incredible HD for sure, and it looks to have a front facing camera.

5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member