Is there any way to hook my phone up to the TV?Support

Last Updated:

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Basically as I do with my laptop, where I can view my phone through the tv screen?

2. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Hmm... Does anyone know if the Moment screen can be seen via computer connection?

...I'm not sure is PCstudio allows this... If it does, then you could connect your phone to your computer, then connect your computer to your TV. Though that would likely defeat your purpose.

If PC studio doesn't allow this, or that is not a valid option for you, then no. I really don't think there is any feasible way to directly link phone to TV.

EDIT: Wait, I just had an idea... Does anyone know if the new version of Gmote allows for the sending of video signal via wifi? If it does (and that's a BIG if) AND the TV/connected bluray is also wifi compatible, then it might be possible, though still unlikely.
  3. Specification wise, the s3c6410 chipset that the moment uses was designed specifically for TV output... No one knows yet (or has tried) to see if they can implement it threw the USB connection or other methods...

DDMS is very capable of seeing the moment screen (part of the android sdk) since it is what is used for full screen screenshots...
    CriticalCritic likes this.