Is there somewhere I can find Vibrant sales data?

Last Updated:

1. kbohip

kbohip Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm curious to see how these are selling. I have this feeling they are not selling very well do in no small way to T-Mobile's complete lack of interest in marketing this phone. On launch day for instance at my T-Mobile store they made no mention of the Vibrant AT ALL. No displays, posters, floor model unit to play with, nothing. I see ads on tv constantly for the Evo and even the obscure Garmin phone that 3 people bought. I've never seen an ad anywhere for the Vibrant though.:confused:

Advertisement
  2. Regalicious

Regalicious Well-Known Member

3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

4. mrcamp

mrcamp Well-Known Member

I think it's all about marketing. For example, real tech folks know that this phone does a lot of things better than the iphone, however most people in general have never heard of this phone. OTOH, evan 5 years olds know what an Iphone is.

5. nemesys06

nemesys06 Well-Known Member

i have seen the vibrant commercial several times the last couple of days. as for the sales reps around here, they seem to be trying to sell the phone more than others. afterall, the phone is a beast. i have also seen the commercial for the captivate several times as well. whether it be the captivate or the vibrant, either commercial will help advertise the entire lineup, since they are practically the same phone.... just a few carrier specific features!

6. ConceptVBS

ConceptVBS Well-Known Member

These commercials you are seeing are from Samsung, not the carriers themselves. Samsung is going to have to take the marketing dollar hit on this one as the carriers dont have an exclusive phone to showcase.

7. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Well-Known Member

A great phone if you like watching avatar. But anything else, nope. My $50 pre paid phone was louder than the vibrant.