is this a good deal on ebay for the otterbox and the two batts. and charger?General

Last Updated:

1. Adam63impala

Adam63impala Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

Those batteries are coming from Hong Kong. I would be very skeptical of their quality.

Adam63impala likes this.
  3. Adam63impala

i just noticed that. thank you. i like your picture by the way. Dave Matthews is awesome!

4. Adam63impala

well even if theyre no good, it'd be nice to have the battery charger and i could just buy a spare battery.

5. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Those batteries aren't bad for the price they aren't as good as the stock battery and but the charger is great. They make for great backups, I thought when I first got it that I was getting better battery life but really Iwasn't lol

But the charger itself is worth $10 IMO

6. Adam63impala

I see. so the 1500 mah doesn't really make a difference then? Maybe cuz they're from Hong Kong? lol . AND yeah it'll be nice to have 3 batt. ALL together and have a charger to charge them all. CHeaper than buying one extended batt.

7. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Thats the way I orginally looked at it but having 3 batteries is kinda overkill. I wish I could get an extended battery without a bigger case and have my stock as a back up but ohh well.

I have my stock battery in my DI and one of these knock offs as a back up. I rarely use my back up but it's nice to have , it lets me be a little more reckless with my battery conservation haha

8. Adam63impala

haha yeah it is a lil overkill. i dunno what im gonna do then. ive read on here that the 1750 mah battery doesnt make much of a difference. and i dont want the bigger battery like the 3500 i think it is.