is this a good Evo 4G battery?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. toaster468

toaster468 Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

If you did a search, there is a 3-4 page thread with reviews on this exact product. The reviews all say these batteries last just as long as the stock one.

3. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

4. rsa

rsa Well-Known Member

Don't bother with a stock replacement unless you're happy with the time you get out of your current stock battery. Get a 3000/3500 battery and new back off ebay and never look back. I've been using a Yooboa 3000 battery and never even think about having to charge the battery during the day no matter how much I use my EVO and at the end of the day (15 hours later) I've still got 40%-50% left. I very quickly got use to the slightly thicker body of the EVO, just like I got use to the bigger size of the EVO in the first place. The EVO is such a joy to use when you don't have to think about the battery life!

Here's a great price on the Yooboa battery and back for $19. If you really want to go cheap get one off ebay for around $11 and and wait 2 weeks.

3500MAH Evo 4G Extended Life Battery - GorillaGadgets.com

5. dpyle

dpyle Member

There are tons of things I have done to increase my battery life. Then I realized that I had turned off everything that made the phone so great to begin with. I looked into extended batteries and im not paying $50 for one battery. And I don't want to deal with sending something back to china if I don't like it. I ended up buying spare batteries and a charger from http://store.auctiva.com/dad2lxs for WAY less than the price of one battery in the sprint store. Well worth it!