Advertisement
    :
  2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

3. tombob

tombob Well-Known Member

4. wetbiker7

Lmao!!! Im. Glad you caught that. I wasnt even paying attention to what size card it was. :D
  5. tokes

tokes Member

Not to hijack your thread, but why does my LG Marquee (Sprint) keep telling me under storage there's 14.86gb available, but when I load my camera, it says please insert SD card? I've formatted the two cards i have twice as FAT32 (one is PNY and one is SanDisk). I don't get it, but the 2gb cards I have work fine, but 2gb isn't enough!
  6. tomasSC

tomasSC New Member

Some older cameras won't recognize 16GB cards.

7. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

I bought an 16GB last week, came in today from Amazon. 8.34 total price.
  8. wetbiker7

Class 10??
  9. Archaeus

Archaeus New Member

I am having the same problem. I can't get any other size card to work in my marquee except the 2gb card that came in the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

I doubt it's class 10 but it gets the job done.
  11. Nooski

Nooski Well-Known Member

GroupMe app on the market.
  12. wetbiker7

It should say it on the card in tiny writing. It'll be a number inside of a C.
  13. tokes

tokes Member

Okay, I figured it out. On an Unrooted Marquee, pull up your camera, if it says 0/0, goto Storage, Unmount and Remount your camera. If you have (not had) a 16gb micro SDHC (like me) it should then say 0/9999. Now that I've re-rooted my Marquee I haven't had this problem since!
  14. Guppeh

Guppeh Member

I have a Toshiba PDR-3300 camera from about ten years back that won't even work with anything over 512MB (at least none that I've found).

Apparently, it isn't compliant with the original v1.0 SD card spec, which should theoretically support up to 1GB; ironic, since Toshiba was one of the three companies that originated the SD format.