• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this a NCAA game or NBA

...Miami has a walkthrough to the finals

The last 14 games Miami and Indiana have played against each other dating back to the beginning of the 2012-2013 season say differently. 7 wins each and the home team is 12-2. Indiana will have home court in the potentially upcoming series this time, not to mention Indiana did beat Miami in Indianapolis during these recent struggles.

Also, holding Washington to 63 points in a game is hardly surprising considering that Indiana also held the Wizards to 69 and 73 points in two of the other games they played against them this season.

Upvote 0
tube: was so bad paul george had to respond/deny on social media!!

jhawk: although your stats are correct and good ones btw its just the fact that Indiana is playing like garbage right now. Now you give me the way Pacers were playing earlier in the year and yeah east finals would be great, there just non cohesive right now...trust me i hope miami doesnt win due to espn and social media slurpfest of lebron im a hater

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones