• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this latest PandaHome?

I downloaded pandahome but now I'm nervous that once I install the Droid version that it'll ruin my icons and setup like the first person in the thread said.

If I uninstall it will everything be back to normal or what? I just want to rest easy knowing that whatever I download will be temporary. any help would be great!

Upvote 0
I downloaded pandahome but now I'm nervous that once I install the Droid version that it'll ruin my icons and setup like the first person in the thread said.

If I uninstall it will everything be back to normal or what? I just want to rest easy knowing that whatever I download will be temporary. any help would be great!

It installs 2 sets of Home screens. You can always return back to your original but the wallpaper says to whatever PandaHome sets it as.

I'm seeing lots of issues with more than 3 home screens trying to be used.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones