1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Is this phone a steal?General

1. themoskater

themoskater Member

I was thinking about getting this phone when I started looking for a new one about 6 months ago, I just got to where I wanted to look for another one again. I currently have a rooted ZTE Warp. It's Satan. I was wanting to get the LG Optimus F7, but I can't afford it, and I'm in need of a phone that can actually work. I was wanting to know if you guys have any problems with yours and how long you've had it. How does it compare to the GS2? Which colors work with the app Blink? If I did get this phone, and a month or two down the road, would boost let me trade it in for a different phone, and just let me pay the difference? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Mikessv

Mikessv Well-Known Member

I had the Zte Warp last year its a wimax phone and this phone has lte which is the newer wireless standard.

Boost doesn't let you trade up phones like T-Mobile does,

The Lg optimus isn't lte either.
    I'm not really sure about the color blink I've only seen yellow that works. The only problem I have with the phone is the battery life (which can be fixed with a bigger battery) and the problem with the internal memory which can be fixed too.

Overall I'd say if you could afford it to get a lte based phone, there's a lot coming out on Boost's network.
    And the phone is nice and having Beats Audio is an added plus on top of getting Jelly Bean.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2
    themoskater likes this.
  3. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

the optimus has lte
    themoskater likes this.
  4. Mikessv

Mikessv Well-Known Member

Oh okay

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2