• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this phone worth buying ?

I think so. The 5MP front camera takes pretty decent selfies and the rear 8MP takes pretty decent photos with good lighting. Though the camera interface has very few options. No HDR, no night mode. It's basically just point and shoot. Both cameras have auto focus and can take 720p video. The software interface is good, with minimal lag. I don't like the fact that LG got rid of the app drawer though. It seems like they're going for a more iOS kind of look. The screen looks good, has great viewing angles and contrast but, it has a bit of a weird color hue when displaying certain skin tones. The snapdragon 212 processor in it is reasonably fast and performs most tasks without much issue but, it does lag a fair bit when playing graphically intense games like asphalt 8 on high graphic settings. The battery life is OUTSTANDING. I can easily get 5 to 6 and a half hours of SOT(sometimes even 7 hours) and the call quality is excellent.

I look at this device as a budget phone with premium features. Let me know if you have anymore questions about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mockingbird71
Upvote 0
I think so. The 5MP front camera takes pretty decent selfies and the rear 8MP takes pretty decent photos with good lighting. Though the camera interface has very few options. No HDR, no night mode. It's basically just point and shoot. Both cameras have auto focus and can take 720p video. The software interface is good, with minimal lag. I don't like the fact that LG got rid of the app drawer though. It seems like they're going for a more iOS kind of look. The screen looks good, has great viewing angles and contrast but, it has a bit of a weird color hue when displaying certain skin tones. The snapdragon 212 processor in it is reasonably fast and performs most tasks without much issue but, it does lag a fair bit when playing graphically intense games like asphalt 8 on high graphic settings. The battery life is OUTSTANDING. I can easily get 5 to 6 and a half hours of SOT(sometimes even 7 hours) and the call quality is excellent.

I look at this device as a budget phone with premium features. Let me know if you have anymore questions about it.

Meh, i don't play games, and i can install custom launcher. Anyway, thanks for review !

Upvote 0
Meh, i don't play games, and i can install custom launcher. Anyway, thanks for review !
You're welcome!:) I like this phone a lot and really appreciate the 16gigs(9.8 usable) of internal storage. If you do decide to get it, I would strongly recommend getting a case. The curved 2.5D makes it a bit vulnerable to drops.

Reactions: mockingbird71
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones