• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this possible ?

stephen866

Nov 27, 2009
I currently have the everything data share 1500 plan with 3 lines including my HTC hero, which I have had since 10/11/09. I am able to add 2 more lines at 19.95 per line. Do you guys know if It would be able to put the evo4g on the 4th line and get the discount/rebate and then port my number from the hero to the evo and still keep the hero as 1 of the 4 lines and put a new # on it

yes you can do that, but if you want the MIB for the new line you have to keep if on that line till you get your refund, THEN you can swap the ESN's on the phhones to differnt numbers
Or just buy the phones from Best Buy. They dont do MIR's and they could do the upgrade for you on the one line and then as soon as its setup up transfer it to the line you want.

They did this for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones