• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this thing on?

Been reading for a while and decided to join up. Had my Eris for less than a month, but I think I got a decent handle on it, thanks to all the info I found posted by all of you.
I am a 40 year old Native Texan stuck in Wisconsin. I work for a major paper machine manufacturer here. On top of that my daughter is here, and I spit placement with her mom 50/50 so here I stay for now.
I thought I was addicted to the old Blackberry before I got my Eris, now I see I was wrong. This is much worse.
I like all things tech, hunting and fishing and a nice pour of bourbon.
Thanks for having me, hopefully we can be mutually beneficial.

Been reading for a while and decided to join up. Had my Eris for less than a month, but I think I got a decent handle on it, thanks to all the info I found posted by all of you.
I am a 40 year old Native Texan stuck in Wisconsin. I work for a major paper machine manufacturer here. On top of that my daughter is here, and I spit placement with her mom 50/50 so here I stay for now.
I thought I was addicted to the old Blackberry before I got my Eris, now I see I was wrong. This is much worse.
I like all things tech, hunting and fishing and a nice pour of bourbon.
Thanks for having me, hopefully we can be mutually beneficial.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones