Is XPeria X10 the best SE phone at the moment ?!Support

Last Updated:

1. FMS

FMS Member This Topic's Starter

I was thinking about it, and i think it is, although the Satio has 12 Mp of camera and other phones are quite good enough, The Xperia seems to have the most balanced equipement between software and hardware, in terms of software it is very unique, that is one reason why i chose the phone, no other phone in the market look this good, i mean the menu and stuff.

And it is also the first choice when you look at SE site and search for a phone Sony Ericsson - Products - Mobile phones.

So what do you think, it is?, and if it is, how long do you think it is gonna last ?

Advertisement
  2. manxape

manxape Active Member

Whatever you do don't get the satio. I had one for 4 days before getting rid of it. My wife still has hers and it crashes at least twice a week. SE are producing some pretty ropey phones at the moment.

3. MrWomble

MrWomble Well-Known Member

of course its number 1 on Sony's site

they consider it their "FLAGSHIP" device ((FLAGSHIP: the finest, largest, or most important one of a series, network, or chain))

personally, if the Satio was on Android - that would be my number 1

as its not - X10 wins

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Well everyone has a different opinion. I would say X10 is the best SE phone atm, but there are alot of people that would disagree, especially those who, for some reason, desperately want froyo. As much as I would love to see froyo on the X10, I'm not that bothered if we never do. If SE did decide to update to 2.2 I would guess it wouldn't be rolled out until at least Q3 2011

But anyway, the playstation phone is due to be released next year, so I think SE will focus more on that and forget about the X10.

5. FMS

FMS Member This Topic's Starter

I kinda think the same, Satia lacks software, i mean it is awful, well that's for me :p. So if it would have android, that would make an amazing phone. However, the X10 has the best look of all, that's for sure !!!